In order to pay for your own and your family’s medical bills in EMIS, you can make use of a unique payment method called the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card. Use the Health EMI Network Card to pay for procedures including disease detection, dental, eye, and hair care, stem cell preservation, and more. More than 5,500 people are partners. You can also use the Health EMI Network Card to pay your pharmacy payments on Free EMIS.
It is convenient to convert the price of more than 1,000 optional and non-elective treatments into EMIS by making use of the Health EMI Network Card. It can be used in a variety of settings because of a networking infrastructure that includes more than 5,500 partner clinics. With its 4,000+ healthcare partners spread over 174 locations, the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card covers more than 1,700 hospitals. The cardholders can choose to pay their medical and healthcare expenses in 2-year EMI installments.There are plenty of other offers available as well. You can easily take advantage of healthcare benefits worth more than Rs. 10,000 by using the services of partner hospitals, pharmacies, labs, etc The customer’s family members can use a single card to pay for all of their medical expenses rather than lugging around many cards. The card does not have any exclusions for medical expenses, unlike many insurance policies which entail exclusions.
The Health EMI Network Card covers more than 1,000 procedures, such as hair transplant surgery, dental procedures, cosmetic stem cell preservation, wellness treatments, eye surgery and preemptive care, diagnostic care, and more. A current customer can apply Health EMI Network Card by visiting the Bajaj Finserv website.
The following are a few really practical advantages of the Health EMI Network Card:
- Digital Card Activation feature which involves a mobile application that allows for a quick and easy card activation.
- The card has a 4 lakh rupee maximum that has been pre-approved.
- Depending on the EMI card option you select, there may be a one-time membership fee that you must pay.
- EMIs feature with which you can use the card at affiliated hospitals and pharmacies around the country and pay the balance in equal monthly payments.
- It is feasible to use one card for the entire family.
- Zero Supporting Materials required in the process. There are none in the application procedure.
- There are plenty of other offers available as well. You can easily take advantage of healthcare benefits worth more than Rs. 10,000 by using the services of partner hospitals, pharmacies, labs, etc.
Documents Needed for Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card
The documents that you must provide for bajaj finserv Health EMI Network Card are given below:
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Cancelled Cheque
- Signed ECS mandate
To obtain the Health EMI Network Card, new Bajaj Finserv customers must submit their KYC documentation and NACH mandate. You must provide personal information in order to find out if you qualify for a Health EMI Network Card. Your eligibility and card limit are determined in light of these factors. The Health EMI Network Card makes it simple to convert the cost of more than 1,000 elective and non-elective procedures into EMIS.
It can be used thanks to a connecting network system of more than 5,500 wellness partners and health centers. The Bajaj Finserv Health Card lets you break up the expenses of your hospital and healthcare charges into manageable EMIs. This digital card offers numerous health and wellness benefits worth up to INR 10,000 and covers all medical procedures and treatment costs.
A Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card holder can apply for a Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card by following these steps:
- To purchase it today, click the link.
- Use the mobile number linked to Bajaj Finserv to prove your identification.
- Pay online after verifying your pre-approved offer.
- Utilize the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App to access the instantly authorized Health EMI Network Card.
The card can also be obtained via a retailer or a hospital, clinic, or other healthcare facility partner. You may conveniently pay your medical bills, hospital bills, and other healthcare expenses with the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card.EMIs feature with which you can use the card at affiliated hospitals and pharmacies around the country and pay the balance in equal monthly payments. Get a free set of lab tests, a free medical consultation, and OPD and lab perks. For all of your healthcare requirements, turn to Bajaj Finserv Health. The Bajaj Health Card’s simple EMI options make it easier to pay for your medical expenses.
Go To Homepage.