Acne, Pimples, and other imperfections are not limited to the face. It’s not unusual for pimples and other imperfections to appear on the face. Back acne can also happen.
This is an inflammation of the pilosebaceous cells present on the skin. It manifests itself as papules and pustules. Although the most common area affected is the face, this disorder can also affect other areas of the body, such as the chest and shoulders.
Pimples on the back, while considered an “adolescent” condition, are a problem that can affect both young adults and those over 30. It is less common in the elderly and middle-aged. Let’s examine the causes. How to get rid of Acne Both with natural remedies as well as with certain products.
Acne behind: What are the causes?
Excess sebum from the pilosebaceous cells can trap bacteria in the pores and cause inflammation. This causes acne on the chest, back, and face. Acne can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Hormonal imbalance: High testosterone levels can lead to excessive sebum production.
- Acne can be caused by genetic predisposition
- An unhealthy diet can lead to a high intake of fats and sugars.
- Use of products that clog pores.
Tips to help you get rid of acne on your back
Preventing acne from developing is the best way to get rid of it. Also, you should know How to Use Hibiclens for Acne. Prevention in this instance means adopting a lifestyle and practices that are both healthy and safe for your skin.
- Use delicate products that have a degreasing action to keep your back skin clean, especially if you sweat.
- Use a horsehair glove to gently scrub the skin in the shower. This will remove any dead skin cells as well as clog pores. Don’t overdo it to avoid irritation.
- To get rid of pimples, don’t squeeze them on your back. This can irritate.
- Wear clothes made from natural and breathable fabrics, such as cotton
- Avoid overexposure to the sun. In any case, ensure that you have adequate sun protection.
- A balanced diet low in fat, sugar, and alcohol is a good idea.
- Reduce stress.
These tips are great for preventing the appearance of or worsening acne on the back. However, there are valid natural remedies that can help with pimples.
Which natural remedies are most effective for treating acne on the back?
Nature surrounds us with many ways to get rid of acne on the back and smoothen your skin again without impurities.
- Aloe gel.
- Essential oil of Tea Tree or Lavender.
- Lemon juice
- Chamomile and onion bulb decoctions
Because it has a soothing and purifying effect, aloe vera is a great skincare product. You can increase the effectiveness by adding a few drops of essential oil with antibacterial activity, such as lavender or tea tree, to the aloe vera gel.
Lemon juice is another powerful natural astringent. You can apply it to your skin with a cotton swab. It should be done in the evening before you go to bed.
Sunburns could cause the skin to develop. Because they are soothing and purifying plants, decoctions made with onion bulbs or chamomile flowers can be very effective. To purify the skin, simply wash it with a cotton swab soaked into these decoctions.
Natural remedies aren’t the only option for treating back acne. This disorder can be treated with specific drugs and cosmetics.
The best place to get rid of acne
We recommend that you always consult a dermatologist if you have acne. After analyzing the situation thoroughly, they will be able to advise the best treatment.
You can find more related articles here.