It is clear that Epson printers are known as being the most reliable printers on the market, and they fit within your budget. However, the phrase “perfect” is not true. It is not possible to be perfect. There’s a good chance of encountering Epson Error 0x97. if you’re working with the printer from Epson especially for a long time. The Epson Error Code 0x97 may appear anytime, without warning messages or warnings. The majority of the time, errors like this occur when the printer receives an alert to shut off the printer before turning it back up. In essence, this error occurs during the printing process and then the printer ceases printing any type of document following that. Thus, until the error appears on your computer’s screen, you won’t be able to print. Therefore, you should try to fix this particular error when you spot it and print your documents with ease.
Why Does Epson Error Code 0x97 Arise?
This Epson printer Error Code 0x97 is usually the result of an issue with the hardware inside. We have a list of particular Epson printing models which go through this particular problem where the motherboard of the printer stops functioning even for a little. If the issue with the hardware occurs that the user is not able to use the functions that their printer provides. The skilled engineers have devised solutions to this problem, but the best solution for this problem is to either fix or replace the old printer with the latest. This issue usually appears on the screen, but without any indication before that; the printer will show an alert asking you to turn off your printer before turning it back on.
How to Resolve Epson Error Code 0x97?
If a hardware failure occurs without prior warning, you may offer shots to the following procedures:
Unplug, and then plug-in
If Epson Error Code is displayed, turn off the power and then disconnect.
- Unplug all connected cables.
- Remove your USB drivers.
- Get rid of all the cartridges for your printer.
- Turn off the printer; keep the power switch down to shut off all the remaining power in the printer.
- Plug-in USB as well as all the cables. Reinstall the cartridges of the printer. Turn on the power.
- Check whether the error message is visible.
- If Epson Error Code: 0x97 persists, try the next step below.
Unplug and then plug into (Method 2)
- Turn off the Epson printer, and then unplug it.
- Unplug the USB and all other cables.
- Give it five minutes before the printer is cool enough.
- Hold on to the power button for about 60 minutes. Make sure you don’t let it go.
- After the 60 second time limit, plug the power cord into the wall and keep it there for another 60 seconds.
- Press your power switch. Examine, if the Epson printer error code (0x97) is visible.
Clean Mechanic Pad
- Switch off the printer and disconnect it.
- Untie the casing for the printer and cover.
- You can wet a tissue using warm water. Clean the cleaning pad using it.
- The damp tissue should be left for a few minutes that you’ve been on the pad.
- Take the tissue off and allow it to dry to the max.
- Switch on the printer and turn the printer active. Watch, if Epson Error Code 0x97 persists.
If you don’t see any improvement after trying all options, you need to contact our expert. Multi-function printers are intricate hardware inside. Thus, specialist support is necessary when all these solutions fail.
Nothing is more stressful than a printer that is malfunctioning in the middle of document production. But, any further delays can be avoided by knowing the methods of resolving an issue with a typical printer. For Epson printer owners, Epson Error Code 0x97 can be fixed with many solutions that you can test.
So, don’t panic! Contact our experts to find the most effective solution to Epson Error Code (0x97).
Also Read: Top Benefits of Using AI in Banking