Certain Brother Printer problems are likely to occur in the lifetime of the Brother printer, such as Brother Printer Error Printing, Brother Printer always offline, Brother Printer ink problems, Brother Printer paper jams, and Brother Printer not connecting to the network.
In this post, we’re going to talk about the Brother Printer Error printing issue what the cause is, and the best way a user can solve the issue. If you’re the many Brother Printer users who are experiencing the exact error while printing on their laptop or computer and printer, then you’re in the right place.
FAQ on the Brother Printer Error Printing
Many others Brother Printer users have faced the same issue with their printers and have been asking the same questions, and we will discuss. The answer to each of these FAQs can be found in this article.
- Brother Printer Error in Printing?
- What’s the reason I’m unable to print with My Brother Printer?
- Brother printer is connected to Wi-Fi, but it’s not printing?
- Lights on the Brother Printer that are not working?
- Wireless Brother Printer not printing?
- How can you repair a Brother printer that doesn’t print?
- Brother printer is connected to Wi-Fi, but isn’t printing?
Brother Printer Error Printing – Causes
There are a myriad of reasons why you’re unable to print, even if your printer has been properly linked to the internet via the USB cable. The most common reasons are some of them:
- Problem with USB cables.
- Network issue.
- The Brother Printer paper gets jammed.
- Problems with ink.
- Drivers are out of date Brother Printer drivers.
We’ll give you a step-by-step solution for how to solve your Brother Printer error Printing message as well as all the above often asked issues. Check out these quick fixes and restore your printer’s ability to print with ease, but make sure that you follow each step, and don’t skip any of them.
Method 1: Printing Power Cycles for Brother
This might sound like a strangely confused answer however, it is among the most straightforward ways to fix the error printing issues with Brother Printer for your printer or computer. Power cycling means turning your printer or other electronic devices off and then turning it on again after a brief period.
Step 1.– Switch off the printer
Step 2.– Remove the printer from the power outlet.
Step 3.– Remove the USB cable from the printer and computer.
Step 4.- Check the USB connection to ensure that it is in good working order.
Step 5– Wait for 30 minutes
Step 6.- Plug in the Power cable and connect your printer to your computer using USB. USB.
Step 7.- Make sure to restart the Brother printer.
Method 2: Utilize the DSIM Tool on Windows PCs and Laptops.
Utilizing the DSIM program, users can repair your Brother printer error Printer Issue: Deployment Image Service as well as Management command line that is used to create Windows images. Check out the following steps:
Step 1.– Start the Command Prompt on laptops or computers.
- Enter cmd in the Windows search box. Right-click on the command prompt and choose Run as Administrator.
- Press the Windows + the x keys on your keyboard, and then click on search. Enter cmd within the Windows search box. — Click right-click on the command prompt and choose to run it as an administrator.
- Use the window + r keys for the start of the Run Box. Inside the run box, type the command and then click “OK”..
Step 2.- Input the following command: DISM.exe Online /Cleanup-image/Scan health and hit the enter key.
Step 3.– Wait until the scan finish.
Step 4.– Type in the following command: DISM.exe Online /Cleanup-Image Restore health and then press Enter on the keyboard.
Step 5.- Enter out or press on the X symbol to exit the prompt for command.
Step 6.- Restart the machine and print.
Method 3: Utilize the Tool System File Checker within Windows
It is the System File Checker tool in Windows which is also referred to as scan now /sfc is a program or command within Command Prompt (cmd) to examine the files on your PC and repair damaged files on your computer.
Step 1.– Start your command window on laptops or computers.
- Enter cmd in the Windows search box. Then right-click on the command prompt and choose Run as Administrator.
- Use the windows and x to your keyboard, and select search. Enter cmd in the Windows search box. Then right-click on the command prompt and choose to run the command prompt as an administrator.
- Press the windows + R for the start of the Run box. Within the run box, type the command and then click “OK”.
Step 2.– In the command prompt, type scan now /sfc and press the Enter button.
Step 3.- The System The File Checker Tool also known as the SFC scanner will check every computer or laptop and replace corrupted files with an archived copy. Important: Do not utilize your computer, and do not use and close your Command Prompt or any other information until the scan has been complete and the scan is completed.
Step 4.– Once the scan has been completed; you might receive one or more of these messages.
- Windows Resource Protection did not detect any integrity violations.
- And could not complete the requested task.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and was able to repair the files. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files, but could not fix them all. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
For more information about details about all SFC scanner messages, click this page ” Use the System File Checker tool to repair the corrupted or missing system file.”
Step 5.- Restart the printer and see whether the issue has been resolved.
Method 4: Remove the Print Spooler files
Print Spooler service is responsible for managing print-related processes on your personal computer. Every printing task is sent by the printer spooler system and then to the printer. Eliminating documents from the Print Spooler will help in resolving this Brother Printer Error Printing message. Follow the steps in the following steps.
Step 1. Shut Down your printer completely using the power button.
Step 2. Start Services from your PC. Follow the steps below to start services.
Enter Services into the Windows 10 search box and select Services.
Use the Windows key + r on the keyboard, then enter services.msc & click OK.
Step 3. Scroll until the very bottom service and locate Print Spooler.
Step 4. Right-click Print Spooler and choose Stop.
Step 5. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers folder and delete all the files from inside it.
Step 6. If you are not able to navigate to the folder, try opening the run box by pressing the Windows key + r from the keyboard and then paste the path C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers click on OK.
Step 7. Click Continue and delete all the files.
Step 8. Reboot your computer
Print anything on your computer. Check whether the issue persists.
Final Tips on Fixing Brother Printer Errors Printing
In addition to these solutions that work most of the time, However, if you’re not getting the results, try these simple solutions to fix the issue: –
- Verify the connection between the printer and the computer. If it’s a connection issue, then you need to change the USB or reconnect it to a wireless connection.
- Unplug the printer device from the printer, and then reinstall it.
- Find jam papers in the tray. Then, clean the tray of jammed papers.
- Make sure that cartridges, toners, and image units have unaffected physically.
- Clean print jobs that are stuck. To clear print jobs Click on the Windows icon on the computer>Settings>Printers & scanners>Select the Brother Printer> Open Queue>Printer>Cancel All Documents.
You’ve tried everything but are still having the same issue? Contact the manufacturer via phone or email. Another option is to leave a message below with a list of the problems and issues you encounter when trying to print with a Brother Printer and we’ll get back to you with an immediate solution.
If you’ve been successfully able to resolve the issue using the methods above or other techniques that aren’t mentioned Please let us know in the comments box. Also, be sure to share this blog post with anyone who is experiencing the same issue.