The IBPS SO Exam is held to hire officers for positions in public sector banks that are highly technical or specialised. This post will go over the detailed IBPS SO Syllabus as well as the changes made by IBPS to the IBPS SO syllabus.
Candidates who are studying for the IBPS SO exam should read the attached article for further information on the upcoming exam.
Successful candidates in this exam can be offered the following positions:
- Agriculture Officer
- Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Law Officer
- Human Resources/Personnel Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Information Technology Officer
The IBPS SO course is almost identical to that of a bank probationary officer. Professional information related to each position is also included in the course.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern
For the SO test, the IBPS has devised a new Exam Pattern.
The IBPS SO Exam will be broken down into three stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
The following are the most recent revisions to the IBPS SO Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be divided into three sections: preliminary, mains, and interview.
- In the Prelims Exam, IBPS has adopted different subsection timing for each session.
- The IBPS SO preliminary examination lasts 120 minutes in total, with each section lasting 40 minutes.
- Candidates must first take the Prelims Exam, and only those who are shortlisted after the Prelims Exam will be allowed to take the Mains Exam.
- The Preliminary Exam score will not be factored into the final allotment.
- The Mains Exam and Interview Process will be used to make the ultimate decision.
- Only questions from Professional Knowledge Subjects will be asked in the Mains Exam.
In the linked article, aspirants interested in working throughout the banking sector can learn more about the numerous bank exams held in the country..
IBPS SO Mains Syllabus
The subjects covered in the IBPS SO Mains syllabus are related to the specialisation for which the candidate has applied. The Institute/conducting body does not specify the IBPS SO Syllabus for Mains in any way.
These themes were chosen after a thorough examination of previous IBPS SO Exam Papers. The following paragraphs summarise the detailed IBPS SO Syllabus for each specialisation.
IBPS SO important topics of the syllabus for IT Officer Scale I
The following topics are covered in the IBPS SO IT Officer syllabus for Scale I:
- System for Managing Databases
- Networking and Data Communication
- Data Structures Software Engineering Operating Systems
- Microprocessors and Embedded Systems
- Object-Oriented Programming Object-Oriented Programming Object-Oriented Programming Object-
Agriculture Officer important topics of the syllabus for IBPS SO
The following topics are included in the IBSP SO Agriculture Officer course for Scale I:
- Agronomy, Irrigation, and Seed Science Agricultural Economics and Practices Basics of Crop Production and Horticulture
- Resources in the soil
- Agroforestry Ecology Animal Husbandry
- Agriculture-related government programmes
IBPS SO Marketing Officer important topics of the syllabus
The syllabus for the IBPS SO Marketing Officer exam covers a wide range of topics.
These are as follows:
- Marketing Management Fundamentals
- Product Life Cycle Management Brand Management Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Retail Business Business Ethics Market Segmentation Market Research and Forecasting
- CSR stands for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- IBPS SO Syllabus for Law Officers Marketing Strategies in Services Marketing
The following is the IBPS Law Officer important topics of the syllabus
- Banking Rules and Regulations
- Aspects of Legality and Compliance
- Relevant Legislation and Orders on Negotiable Instruments, Securities, and Foreign Exchange
- Consumer Protection Act, Money Laundering Prevention Act, Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets Act, and Security Interest Enforcement Act
- Bankers Book Evidence Act Debt Recovery Tribunals Act Banking Ombudsman Laws and Actions with a Direct Link to the Banking Sector
HR/Personnel Officer important topics of the syllabus for IBPS SO
The following topics make up the HR/Personnel officers’ syllabus for the IBPS SO exam:
- Development of Human Resources
- Policy and strategic analysis in business
- Analyses on a Global Scale
- Development and Training
- Selection and Recruitment
- Reward and Appreciation
- Strategic Analysis and Business Policy
- Management of Grievances and Conflicts
- Appraisals and Performance Management
Rajbhasha Adhikari IBPS SO important topics of the syllabus
The Rajbhasha Adhikari is in charge of the bank’s Hindi communications, promotional materials, and other documentation.
The Rajbhasha Adhikari syllabus covers the following topics:
- Fill in the Banks
- Reading Comprehension
- Letter Writing
- Essay Writing
- Correction of Grammar Errors