Telstra Plus rewards for customers
Being a Telstra customer besides qualifies you to enjoy other perks, such as the rewards offered to Telstra Plus members. presently, you can get 30 % off on a Telstra television for Silver members, or get it free if you ’ re a Gold-tier member when you redeem on the Rewards Store .
Sports streaming apps like Kayo Sports and a bunch of streaming television apps like Foxtel immediately, BINGE, Prime Video, and Disney Plus are all available on Telstra television. Telstra Plus members can besides use their points to get discounts on selected television shows and movies on Telstra TV Box Office – 25 % off for Silver members and 50 % off for Gold members. It ’ randomness important to note that there ’ s only one redemption per customer account allowed .
Are there Telstra Plus and Kayo offers?
There are no ongoing Kayo offers on Telstra Plus. But since Telstra did it before by offering up to 3 months of absolve Kayo Sports to Telstra Plus members, there ’ s a probability it will be offered again. There ’ mho besides no Telstra television Kayo distribute at the moment. Keep tuned to this page as we list the latest Telstra Kayo deals and offers.
Reading: Telstra Kayo Offer: Watch Live and On Demand Sport today
Read more: Tetris Echalk – Apps Store
Enjoy sports on a wide range of devices
here ’ s a list of compatible devices you can use to watch Kayo, for Telstra customers who have an bill. Simply download the app and augury in :
Devices supported on Kayo
– PC/Mac : Yes – MacOS 10.12+ ( Chrome, Safari, Firefox ) & Windows 10 ( Chrome, Firefox, Edge ) ; web browser only
– iOS/Android Phones/Tablets : Yes – Via native apps ( io 11+ and Android 6+ )
– Google Chromecast : Yes – Chromecast Ultra, 3rd Generation and Chromecast with Google television for optimum stream. SplitView not available
– Apple TV : Yes – tvOS 11+, 4th generation or higher. Casting available to previous models
– Telstra TV : Yes – TTV1, TTV2 and TTV3. SplitView not available ; Telstra TV1 limited to 720p.
– Android TV : Yes – Via app for translation 7.0 and astir on the surveil devices : Xiaomi Mi Box, Asus Nexus Player, NVIDIA SHIELD, Sony BRAVIA™ and choose models of Hisense, Kogan, Mecool, Panasonic, Philips, Sharp and TCL
– Samsung Smart TVs : Yes – 2017 and late models. SplitView not available
– LG TV: Yes – 2018 models or later using WebOS 4 and above. LG Netcast TV ’ s or via LG TV ’ s Web Browser Application not available.
– Hisense Smart TV : choice 2019 – 2021 models
– Gaming Consoles : Yes – PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
Telstra Kayo Streaming Plans
Category : Uncategorized