It ’ randomness constantly exciting when a new io update is released as iPhone fans are desperate to test out all the new features. Well, io 14 has last come out and Apple ’ mho software has had one of its biggest reorganization even .
Within the range of features, it allows you to customise your backdrop to your preferences, and here ’ s how to make your son Neon.
Can you change logos with iOS 14?
After it was beginning announced in June, iOS 14 was finally launched globally on September 16th, 2020.
The massive update has allowed people to redesign their dwelling screens with widgets. This has secured a new system to align the apps and have the option to customise color schemes, matching the background and icons .
Users can now move their apps into bigger folders and arrange their home plate screens around widgets showing sports, entertainment, news and lots more. The add on of widgets allows users to use an app without having to tap into the app itself. You besides have the option of changing the ocular son of apps, and here ’ s how to make your icons Neon .
How to get Neon logos:
- First of all, you must scroll through Pinterest, Tumblr or Google images to find the Neon logo that you want to use as the cover icon for your home screen. You can find some useful pictures on Pinterest under “neon logos” or “baddie aesthetic.”Save the picture to your library ready to select later.
- Download the Shortcuts app on your iOS iPhone and launch the app.
- Now tap on the ‘+’ in the top right corner of your screen
- Next tap on ‘Add action’ and then search for ‘Open app’ in the search bar.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Open App’ under the Actions section and tap ‘Choose’.
- You will now get a list of all the apps you have on your device. Find the app you wish to change and tap on it to select it.
- Once the app has been added to the shortcut action, tap on the ‘3-dot’ icon in the right-hand corner and add a name for your shortcut.
- Now tap on ‘Add to Home Screen’ and enter the name for your home screen icon under ‘Home Screen Name and Icon’. You should probably use the official app name to make it easier to find.
- Now that you have entered the name, tap on the icon beside the text and tap on ‘Choose Photo’.
- Now choose the neon photo that you want to use as your app icon from your photo library. Tap on it to choose it.
- You can now crop your Neon icon to your desired dimensions once you are done, tap on ‘Choose’ in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Then, tap on ‘Add’ at the top right corner of your screen, this will have added it to your home screen, tap on ‘Done’ in the right-hand corner again and then go on your home screen and the Neon app will appear.
How Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook and Netflix look in Neon!
In other news program, Warriors and Celtics set for repeat of 1964 NBA Finals with 2022 clang