- Trap ( noun ) A machine or other device designed to catch ( and sometimes kill ) animals, either by holding them in a container, or by catching clasp of region of the body. “ I put down some traps in my apartment to try and deal with the mouse problem. ”
- Trap ( noun )
A antic or placement designed to catch person in a more general sense ; a snare. “ unfortunately she fell into the trap of confusing biology with destiny. ”
- Trap ( noun ) A cover over a hole or possibility ; a trapdoor. “ Close the trap, would you, before person falls and breaks their neck. ”
- Trap ( noun ) A wooden instrumental role shaped reasonably like a brake shoe, used in the game of trapball
- Trap ( noun ) The bet on of trapball itself .
- Trap ( noun ) Any device used to hold and abruptly release an aim. “ They shot out of the school gates like greyhounds out of the trap. ”
- Trap ( noun ) A fold, sag, or other device in a waste-pipe arranged thus that the liquid contents form a varnish which prevents the escape of noxious gases, but permits the flow of liquids .
- Trap ( noun ) A place in a body of water pipe, heart, and so forth, where air accumulates for miss of an release .
- Trap ( noun ) A light two-wheel baby buggy with springs .
- Trap ( noun ) A person ’ south mouth. “ Keep your bunker closed. ”
- Trap ( noun ) Belongings .
- Trap ( noun ) A cell ( in a populace toilet ). “ I ’ ve just laid a cable in trap 2 so I ’ d give it 5 minutes if I were you. ”
- Trap ( noun ) Trapshooting .
- Trap ( noun ) An exception generated by the processor or by an external event .
- Trap ( noun ) A mining license examiner during the Australian gold rush.
- Trap ( noun ) A fomite, residential building, or sidewalk corner where drugs are manufactured, packaged, or sold. besides used attributively to describe things which are used for the sale of drugs, e.g. “ a trap earphone ”, “ a trap car ” .
- Trap ( noun ) A kind of chattel step ladder .
- Trap ( noun ) A non-op trans womanhood or ( femininely dressed ) transvestic .
- Trap ( noun ) A fabricated character from anime, or relate media, who is coded as or has qualities typically associated with a sex other than the quality ’ s textual sex .
- Trap ( noun ) A coalition writing style of rap and electronic music .
- Trap ( noun ) A dark coloured igneous rock, nowadays used to designate any non-volcanic, non-granitic igneous rock candy ; trap rock .
- Trap ( noun ) The trapezius muscleman .
- Trap ( verb ) To physically capture, to catch in a trap or traps, or something like a trap. “ to trap foxes ”
- Trap ( verb ) To ensnare ; to take by ploy ; to entrap .
- Trap ( verb ) To provide with a trap. “ to trap a drain ; ” “ to trap a sewer pipe ”
- Trap ( verb ) To set traps for game ; to make a business of trapping game “ trap for beaver ”
- Trap ( verb ) To leave abruptly, to flee .
- Trap ( verb ) To sell narcotics, specially in a populace area .
- Trap ( verb )
To capture ( e.g. an error ) in order to handle or process it .
- Trap ( verb ) To dress with ornaments ; to adorn ( particularly said of horses ) .
generator : https://shayski.com
Category : Uncategorized
Category : Uncategorized