Properties of Etoile
As a Successor Class, the Etoile Class has respective properties not shared by convention Classes .
To unlock the Etoile Class, the player must complete a customer order from Koffie. To complete this Client Order, the player must earn a Title ( まだ見ぬ境地へ ) which requires reaching Level 75 in any two non-Successor Classes.
Reading: Etoile (PSO2) – Arks-Visiphone
- Etoile Photon Arts do not require a Photon Art Disc to learn, and do not need to be leveled.
- The Etoile cannot use Innate Photon Arts or Techniques that are pre-installed into certain Double Sabers, Dual Blades, and Wands. However, Innate Photon Arts and Techniques installed onto other types of weapons may still be used.
- The Etoile has alternate Client Orders for releasing the Level Cap that are separate from the normal Level Cap Client Orders. In addition, these Client Orders unlock Titles that are used to unlock the Level Cap, meaning the player only has to complete the Client Orders once per account to open the Hero Level Caps on all characters.
- The Etoile cannot select a Subclass. However, the Etoile Class may be selected as a Subclass.
- Certain Potentials, Skill Rings, and buffs have altered or nullified effects on Etoile.
Class Weapon Overview
The Etoile uses the Double Saber, Dual Blades, and Wand .
Etoile ‘s double Saber is a master of mobile arts, with a variety show of short circuit ranged and long ranged attacks at its administration. With this, it can keep up with even the most flighty targets and unleash large amounts of damage with ease. double Saber ‘s Weapon Action is Deflect. Press the Weapon Action button to put up your guard duty. If an enemy strikes you while Deflect is active agent, you can follow up with a Deflect Combo by pressing the Weapon Action clitoris again.
Etoile ‘s Dual Blades are a slower, primarily short-ranged weapon ideal for taking on targets in close range. What it lacks in range and accelerate, it makes up for in sheer office and collapse, able to inflict massive amounts of damage with its unique set up of abilities. Dual Blades ‘ Weapon Action is Parry. Press the Weapon Action button to shield yourself with blades, nullifying any attack. Parry can be used in the middle of attacks as well without interrupting them. Pressing the Weapon Action button during a Step alternatively activates Step Edge, where the user hurls a blade at the target. If Etoile Dual Blades Gear is at least half full, pressing the Weapon Action button again during Step Edge initiates Connect, where the drug user assaults the enemy with a herculean jazz band. If the Gear Gauge is completely full, Connect can be followed up by the almighty Full Connect by pressing Weapon Action during Connect, combining the Dual Blades into a massive sword to render foes aside.
Etoile ‘s Wand is a jack-of-all-trades, boasting an extremely versatile kit unlike any other weapon. Its Photon Arts can adapt to a wide range of fight situations, and no wrong output is sacrificed in the march. With access to Focus PAs, Wand has the ability to output huge damage on targets at the price of range. Wand ‘s Weapon Action is Protect. Press the Weapon Action button to summon a barrier that blocks attacks. If the Etoile Wand Gear Gauge has Gear, the Weapon Action can be held to maintain the barrier, draining Gear in the process. Holding Protect will finally baron up Protect ; releasing the Weapon Action button will initiate a Protect Release. Protect Release ‘s effect varies based on the sum of Gear consumed by holding Protect, starting from a weak projectile, then a mighty blast, then unleashing a massive explosion of energy that repeatedly damages nearby foes before finishing them off with a concluding blast. During Photon Arts, pressing the Weapon Action button when a white circle appears will activate Focus PA, performing an alternate version of that PA with shorter range and enhance damage end product