Okay…you installed the software and now what ? credibly you ’ re a bit confused on how to use this LinkedIn automation joyride, therefore in this article, I am going to provide you with the detail guidelines on how Octopus for LinkedIn actually works, show you the features and explain everything in details.
Get fix for some utilitarian message ! 🙂
P.S. I hope you ’ ve already watched our demonstration video of the software we recorded for you. If not, please watch Octopus CRM video tutorial .
Octopus for LinkedIn is a google chrome extension designed to boost your prospecting efforts and save up to 95 % of your time .
The software allows you to send individualized connection requests to your target audience ( and even send invitations to premium profiles lone ) on LinkedIn, auto-message your 1st flush contacts, auto-view profiles and auto-endorse their skills, build selling funnels on LinkedIn, observe your LinkedIn stats and measure results .
The instrument works with LinkedIn Basic, Premium, Sales Navigator and Recruiter Lite accounts, and operates in a background mode allowing you to do early things while Octopus is working rather of you. And Octopus CRM can be integrated with Zapier to push data from LinkedIn to hundreds of apps including Hubspot CRM, Zoho CRM, Asana, Google Sheets and others .
The joyride consists of two parts :
A. The pop-up book window – created to let you transfer profiles from LinkedIn to the CRM .
B. The CRM page – created for you to work with the users you transferred using the pop-up book window .
here is a brief explanation of the process : you go to the LinkedIn search ( either in LinkedIn Basic or Sales Navigator ), filter users as you wish and, using the pop fly window, transfer profiles to your CRM. then you open your CRM, select the needed pill ( Connect, Message, Visit, or Endorse ), depending on what natural process you would like to perform and press “ Launch ” to start sending connection requests / messages / horizon profiles or back skills. consequently, first of all, we build and populate the lists of users under each action ( by transferring users from the LinkedIn ) and then we work with these lists in the CRM page .
P.S. No worries if this sounds complex now, I will be more specific and show you the entire process with examples and screenshots soon.
Let ’ s have a front at the pop fly menu :
once you click on the chrome propagation, this pop-up book window will show up. As you already know, this pop fly is needed to send profiles from LinkedIn to your CRM page .
To transfer profiles from LinkedIn to your CRM page, you need to :
footfall 1. Open the pop-up book menu and suction stop on the needed action ( e.g. choose “ Connect ” if you ’ re going to send profiles to the CRM and then send connection requests, or select “ Message ” if you want to send automatize messages to a specific group of LinkedIn users and sol on )
step 2. Select the campaign. You can leave this by default as for now .
With Octopus, you can create campaigns (separate lists of profiles) under each action and then forward different users to different campaigns to split the audiences and keep them separately.
step 3. Decide on how you would like to transfer users : : you can do that either from the LinkedIn research or the My Network foliate on LinkedIn. If you decide to send profiles from the My Network Page, it means that the profiles will be transferred to your CRM page from “ My Network ” on LinkedIn starting from the identical top of the page ( e.g. if we take overcharge ’ south account as an exercise and blue-ribbon “ My Network ” and decide to transfer 3 profiles, it means that Emma Jone, Giles Dean and Jessica Wong will appear in your list )
In case you decide to send profiles from the LinkedIn Search, you go to the research page either in LinkedIn Basic or Sales Navigator, then filter profiles as you wish, click on the chrome extension to open the pop fly menu, choose “ Search ” in the STEP # 3 and urge “ + ” nearby to paste the link from the LinkedIn search into the corresponding incision .
dance step 4. Input the number of profiles you would like to transfer ( soap. 1000 )
mistreat 5. Press “ Send to CRM ” and wait cashbox it ’ sulfur done .
now let ’ s have a expression at what we have in the CRM :
- Dashboard with versatile LinkedIn stats, including the number of connections you have, pending invitations sent, profile views in comparison to the previous workweek, your weekly search appearances, your profile evaluation, social deal index, the endorsements of your top skills and your activeness for the past 7 days .
- “Connect”, allows you to manage users you want to connect with, and finally send personalize connection requests. here is what you can find hera :
1. message TEMPLATE – allows you to input a custom-made note that will be sent along with your connection request. Use “ First Name ”, “ last Name ”, “ Company ” and “ Position ” buttons to make your message more personalized .
2. number OF USERS – here you can see the entire list of users you ’ ve transferred from the LinkedIn search, edit their First and last mention, remove these users from the number. To delete users from the list, simply check them and click on the basket at the right side of the screen .
3. export TO CSV – allows you to export data ( first base name, last name, electronic mail, web site, LinkedIn URL, ship’s company, military position ) of your refined users to the CSV charge
4. IMPORT – you can now upload the LinkedIn profile URLs to the CRM for “ connecting ”, “ messaging ”, “ visiting ” or “ endorsing ” .
5. HISTORY – shows you the users, which already received your joining invitation. Once you process them with Octopus, they will be forwarded from the main tilt ( # 2 ) to this section. Important! If a particular exploiter is in the list of processed users ( history ), Octopus won ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate let you add this exploiter to the main list. This has been done for you to avoid sending connection requests & double messages once again. In event you clear the history up using the small basket, you ’ ll be able to add such users again .
6. PREMIUM – this button removes all free LinkedIn profiles from the list and let you work with users who have paid LinkedIn profiles lone .
7. CUT – removes a specific number of LinkedIn users either from the top or bottom of the tilt. so, you input the issue, select the want side, and press “ Cut ”. Works super bare .
8. FORWARD – this button allows you to transfer LinkedIn users from one campaign to another. You click on it, check the needed campaign ( you can actually select more than one ) and press “ Forward ” …That ’ s it. All users will be copied and pasted to the selected campaign. As you credibly noticed, there are two FORWARD buttons : one is located above the main tilt of users and the second base one is in the list of already processed users. therefore, you can not only send users from the main list to another campaign, but besides send the already processed profiles to another campaign .
9. CAMPAIGNS – Octopus gives an ability to create multiple campaigns. You can create unlike campaigns with different lists of the users you would like to connect to split the audiences and keep them individually. Select the campaign from the drop down menu and the tilt will be updated mechanically. To create a campaign, cluck “ CREATE ” and enter the campaign identify. To delete a political campaign, press “ DELETE ” .
10. TOOLS – opens an extra pop-up book that gives you access to a few more bang-up features : “ Link campaigns ” and “ Zapier consolidation ” .
“ Link campaigns ” allows you to tie up two or more campaigns together and finally build a funnel. You can activate it in your connect campaign, and it will start sending those users who accepted your association invitations to the selected campaign. fair go to “ Tools ” and in the “ Link campaigns ” section select a political campaign ( e.g. choose messaging political campaign if you want to send automated follow-up messages to those who accepted your connection requests ) and press “ Save ”. then you can launch Octopus and once your connection requests are accepted, these users will appear in the selected campaign. Watch this video recording to learn more about this feature .
“ Zapier integration ” is created for advanced users and allows to push data from LinkedIn to Zapier / Hubspot. Due to the complexity of this have, we highly recommend watching this video to see how it works in practice .
11. LAUNCH – once you press this clitoris, Octopus will start sending connection requests. precisely do not forget to input the issue of users into the section nearby. Seat back and relax while the software is working for you .
- “Message”, this tab key contains the lists of LinkedIn users you ’ ve selected to be messaged. This page looks about identically to the “ Connect ” page, the merely deviation is you won ’ metric ton find the “ Assign ” button here. early than that, it works the lapp .
“Visit”, this tab also speaks for itself and gives you an opportunity to auto-view profiles.
Everything works the lapp : you transfer profiles from the LinkedIn Search, select the number of users you want to mechanically visit and press “ Launch ” .
The main reason of why you have to view profiles is the follow : a soon as you visit the profile, they get an immediate notification that you ’ ve viewed their profile and 15-20 % of users will open your visibility in restitution. That ’ s a fantastic way to get extra care from your target consultation.
- “Endorse”, this sport works pretty straightforward and auto-endorses from 3 to 7 skills on each LinkedIn profile you ’ ve selected .
- “Billing”, here you can upgrade / downgrade your plan, cancel your subscription, see the status of your account and your subscription go steady .
I hope this information was helpful, and as always, do not hesitate to contact our customer manage team if you ’ re however having questions