MyLearningSpace: Laurier’s learning management system
MyLearningSpace ( MyLS ) is Laurier ‘s learning management system for virtual and classroom-based courses. MyLS allows you to access course content, lectures and resources from your instructors, take on-line quizzes and submit electronic assignments on all your devices .
late updates to the chopine make it easier for you to engage in and access on-line lectures. For distant courses with scheduled meet times, Zoom video conferencing is embedded directly into the MyLS experience. Because MyLS is compatible with all types of devices, including smartphones and tablets, you can access your courses anywhere !
When will I see my courses?
Your courses will appear in your MyLS explanation during the first day of term and can be found under the grid icon. To bookmark your current courses, click on the thumbtack icons. You ’ ll see your trap courses in the appliance when you scroll down to My Courses on the MyLS landing page. They ’ ll appear with path images displayed, saving you navigation clock time.
If you are taking on-line or remote courses this term and can’t find them in MyLS after the first day of term, please electronic mail myls @ wlu.ca to report the exit .
How do I use MyLS?
Log in to the MyLearningSpace system using your Laurier network credentials .
hera are some quick tips for navigating MyLS once you’re logged in :
- Click the Laurier logo on the top left of the screen to bring you back to the MyLS landing page from anywhere in the system.
- Click the message icon (envelope) to send or receive messages through MyLS.
- The subscription icon (message bubble) displays a notification anytime there is an update to a discussion board that you are subscribed to.
- The notification icon (bell) keeps you up to date on projects and deadlines by displaying news items, grades and other updates from each of your classes.
- Click on your name to display options including a link to your profile (where you can change your picture), an option to configure settings for notifications and general account settings, and a link to log out of MyLS.
- A calendar of upcoming events and a news section are located on the MyLS landing page. Important announcements and updates will be posted here.
Check out our television to learn more about MyLearningSpace .
What course information can I access?
The course navigation bar holds links to the authoritative tools in your course. Depending on how your teacher uses the tools, you can access things like class subject, Zoom meetings, discussion boards, quizzes, grades and more.
Read more: mykcc – https://shayski.com
Your teacher may include your course outline, slides, links to library readings or early course information in the content section. You can click on the course name to take you back to the run ’ second home page .
What if I need help?
student corroborate for MyLearningSpace can be found on your MyLS landing page under the Need Help link. This segment includes a helpful module that provides teaching on individual tools in the system .
Requests for back may besides be sent to directly to Laurier ’ sulfur eLearning team at myls @ wlu.ca .