|I can’t see my course in my dashboard!
| There could be a few things going on here .
- Check out All Courses and see if you see your course. Toggle on and off the gold star next to the course name to add or remove it from your dashboard.
- Courses aren’t published or made available until about a week before the start of the semester. Even then, your instructor may not choose to publish it until the start of the semester. Contact your professor if you expect to see your course but don’t see it in MyClasses.
- If you just added a course, it takes about four hours to show up in MyClasses. You might have to check back later. Similarly, if you drop a course, it will disappear roughly four hours later.
|I can’t log out of MyClasses
|Depending on your browser, your browser may be holding your credentials in its cache, or temporary files. Usually closing out of the browser and opening it back up will fix the issue.
|I can’t log into MyClasses
| first gear, check your SU username and password. Make surely you can log into another arrangement, like GullNet or your e-mail. If you ca n’t, use the SU Password Reset System to change or reset your password. If that ‘s not the event, it could be one of the be :
- Accounts are created in MyClasses based on enrollments in courses. once you have added a course in GullNet there is a nightly report to add students to courses in MyClasses. once you have been assigned to at least one course in MyClasses you will be able to login.
- All SU courses automatically have a MyClasses class created if a faculty member does not have access to a course it is because they are not listed as the instructor in GullNet. See your administrative assistant about being added to your course in GullNet.
- If you have bookmarked the MyClasses login page, try logging in at http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/instructional-design-delivery/cms/index.aspx instead.
- If you just registered, courses are updated every four hours. Try again later.
- If you are a UMGC student, your account may not be created yet.
- If you’re a new student, you may be accessing it early. Student enrollment for courses occurs on the following schedule: fall Semester – August 1
Winter Session – December 1
Spring Session – December 1
Summer Session – May 1
|I’m having trouble with Respondus Lockdown Browser
| Some common issues with Respondus Lockdown Browser include :
- Wrong version installed. You should be prompted to log into SU’s MyClasses. If not, try downloading it from http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/instructional-design-delivery/instructional-software/index.aspx.
- Webcam is not working. Reinstalling Respondus Lockdown Browser usually fixes this.
- Unable to obtain exam title to determine webcam requirement. Your professor may need to correct the Respondus Lockdown Browser settings for the course.
- I am unable to complete the exam or quiz due to a problem with Respondus Lockdown Browser. Try restarting your computer and restarting the quiz or exam. It should pick up where it left off. If it does not, then you will need to contact your professor.