Pathway to Penn State Degrees:
- AS in Criminal Justice
- BS or BA in Criminal Justice (Hazleton, Schuylkill, Wilkes-Barre)
- AS in Biology
- BS in Science (Scranton)
- BS in Biology (Schuylkill and Scranton)
- AA in Business Administration
- BS in Business (Hazleton, Lehigh Valley, Schuylkill, Scranton and Wilkes-Barre)
- BA in Corporate Communication (Hazleton, Lehigh Valley, Schuylkill, Scranton and Wilkes-Barre)
- AA in English
- BA in English (Scranton and Wilkes-Barre)
- AS in Social Work
- Human Development and Family Studies/Life Span Human Services (Scranton)
- AS in Computer Information Systems
- BS in Information Sciences and Technology, Integration and Application Option (Hazleton, Lehigh Valley, Schuylkill, Scranton and Wilkes-Barre)
- AS in Pre-Engineering
- BS in Engineering, Alternative Energy and Power Generation Option (Hazleton)
- AS in Psychology
- BA or BS in Psychology (Hazleton and Lehigh Valley)
- AS in Social Work
- BS in Rehabilitation and Human Services (Hazleton, Lehigh Valley, Wilkes-Barre)
1. It is highly commend that students meet with a Penn State Hazleton admissions advocate to discuss the course equivalencies students need to take in the program remove template corresponding to their degree path. contact admissions at 570-450-3142 or fill out an information request form .
2.Students must complete an AA or AS transfer degree program, be in good standing, rid of probation, and are required to have a minimum accumulative grade point average of 2.0 ( on a 4.0 scale ). Criteria for transfer entree may besides include successful completion of specific course requirements. GPAs are recalculated to include all courses and grades, including all repeated courses, from all colleges/universities previously attended
3.To put on to Penn State submit the Penn State undergraduate admissions lotion and send official transcripts from high school, Luzerne County Community College and any other colleges or universities attended to :
Penn State Hazleton Admissions
76 University Drive
Hazleton, PA 18202
Evaluation of transfer credits:
LCCC and Penn State University faculty evaluated equivalent courses at both institutions to create specific program-to-program transfer guides. Each transmit guide outlines the specific path equivalencies and approved substitutions for each academic program included in the agreement.
Read more: -25 Celsius to Fahrenheit – What is -25 °C in °F?
For credits to transfer, students must earn grades of C or higher in each course to be added to their Penn State academic transcript by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions .
transferability of courses not specified in the guides will be reviewed by the University College on a individual basis .
An admissions counselor can provide you with the scout for programs you may be considering .
Category : Uncategorized