Associate Degree in Nursing
The Associate Degree in Nursing program is a 72-credit hour harbor course that may be completed in as little as 2 years. HCI College offers students the opportunity to complete a fortune of the coursework on-line for the non-clinical part of this nurse degree program .
ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN NURSING DESCRIPTION
The HCI College Nursing program is committed to providing nurse classes for students seeking an Associate of Science Degree ( A.S. ) in nurse. This nursing platform in Florida is designed to provide educational and clinical experiences preparing students for employment positions as a Registered Nurse ( RN ) in hospitals or comparable facilities .
- No Waiting List
- 2 Year Program
- Convenient Schedule
- 24/7 Access to Live Tutors
- Tutoring Preparation for TEAS Exam
- Upon graduation you will be eligible to take NCLEX Exam
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify
Is a Career in Nursing Right for You? Find Out!
Take the “HCI Healthcare Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, on-line quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you ’ ll get a individualized report. Identify your strengths and sociable style plus the educate and positions you ’ re outdo suited for. Get Your Healthcare Career Training Readiness Score Now »
PROGRAM GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Utilize critical thinking, the nursing process, and evidence-based practice to deliver best practice for optimal patient outcomes.
- Provide quality, safe, evidence-based, patient-centered care through teamwork and collaboration. Use knowledge, skills, and attitude/emotional intelligence to assure coordination and continuity of care for patients across the lifecycle in a variety of healthcare settings from preventive- to end-of-life care. Understand the application of quality data and metrics as an opportunity to benchmark care delivery.
- Integrate culturally competent decision making accomplished through communication, collaboration, and mutual respect for patients, significant others, and the interprofessional care management team.
- Incorporate legal and ethical guidelines into practice and promote lifelong learning and professionalism through consensus building and conflict resolution.
- Use technology to reduce error, remain current, educate patients and nurses, communicate essential information and document care.
This nursing platform in Florida focuses on : health of self and others ; technical nursing skills across the life span in acuate wish facilities, long-run manage facilities and the residential district environment ; critical concern concepts ; and professional growth.
Upon graduation, the student is awarded an Associate in Science Degree ( A.S. ) and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam ( NCLEX ) to become a register Nurse ( RN ) .
If you are considering becoming a register Nurse ( RN ), contact HCI College admissions today to schedule a visit and find out how you can earn your Associate of Science Degree in Nursing .
The Associate Degree in Nursing broadcast, Fort Lauderdale, has been deemed eligible to participate in the Candidacy process. This process is the prerequisite step toward conventional review for ACEN initial accreditation and is neither a condition of accreditation nor a guarantee that accreditation will be granted .
The Associate Degree in Nursing program, West Palm Beach, has been deemed eligible to participate in the Candidacy process. This process is the prerequisite step toward formal review for ACEN initial accreditation and is neither a condition of accreditation nor a guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
1764 North Congress Ave .
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
( 561 ) 586-0121
1201 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 101 .
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
( 954 ) 626-0255