The idea seems simple but the greatness of this game lies in taking a very childlike idea and create a very playfulness and complex crippled mechanics, in addition it has besides created a big lore of Friday Night Funkin ’ and of naturally, a huge community of players. It has been such a success that what was in the first place a calculator game, has moved to other platforms, since Friday Night Funkin’ is available for Nintendo Switch, Android…
How to play Friday Night Funkin ’ on Nintendo Switch ?
For now unfortunately there is no official version of Friday Night Funkin ’ for Nintendo Switch, indeed in order to play FNF on the Switch we will have to perform the process of Modding the console. It may seem very complicated, but following our guidebook on how to install MODs on the Switch will be very elementary. additionally we will merely have to follow these steps to be able to play Friday Night Funkin’ on Nintendo Switch:
- The first step will be to download the game file from the following link:
- Friday Night Funkin [Switch Port] Option 1 / Friday Night Funkin [Switch Port] Option 2
- Next we must unzip the file.
- We will be left with the “funkin-rewritten” folder.
- Before continuing we will have to check that our Nintendo Switch is Moddeable and have installed Atmosphere NX. (it is explained in how to install MODs on the Switch)
- Now we will access the microSD memory card of the Nintendo Switch (from the computer).
- Open the folder called “switch”.
- Insert the “funkin-rewritten” folder inside the “switch” folder.
- We will put the microSD card back into our Nintendo Switch.
- Turn on the Switch.
- We will access to the “hbmenu”.
- We will look for the Friday Night Funkin’ Rewritten file.
- We will press A and we will enter Friday Night Funkin’ Rewritten.
- Now we can play FNF on Nintendo Switch.
here we leave you a video explaining how to perform this whole process :
Friday Night Funkin ’ game modes on Switch .
Friday Night Funkin’ has 2 different game modes for Nintendo Switch :
- On the one hand we have the Story Mode, where we will go playing the different weeks in order, and each of them with their respective songs. It is the most common game mode and preferred by players.
- On the other hand we have the Freeplay Mode, where we will have access to all the songs that we have unlocked to play the song we want at the time we want.
playable characters of FNF on Nintendo Switch
In Friday Night Funkin ’ there are a variety of characters, but for now not all of them are playable, as the content is gradually entering this new cabinet. These are for now the playable characters of Friday Night Funkin’ on Nintendo Switch:
- Cassete Girl.
- Hank J Wimbleton.
available weeks of FNF on Switch
The weeks of Friday Night Funkin ’ are so to speak like missions that we will have to overcome to access newfangled ones. Within a week of Friday Night Funkin ’ we will have one or a group of songs in which we will face an enemy, after overcoming that set of songs and defeating that rival, a raw workweek will be unlock, with another different equal. These are for now the available weeks of Friday Night Funkin’ on Nintendo Switch:
- Week 1: Daddy Dearest
- Week 2: Spooky Month
- Week 3: Pico
- Week 4: Mommy Must Murder
- Week 5: Red Snow
- Week 6: Hating Simulator ft. Moawling
- Week 7: Tankman
available Friday Night Funkin ’ songs on switch
As we previously explained to you, the weeks of Friday Night Funkin ’ group a series of songs within them, which after overcoming them unlock a raw week. For now we have the follow songs available in Friday Night Funkin’ for Nintendo Switch:
- Dad Battle
- Philly Nice
- Satin Panties
- Hot Cocoa
- Winter Horrorland
Friday Night Funkin ’ on Nintendo Switch controls
The Nintendo Switch is a very versatile cabinet, since it can be used both as a background console table and as a portable console. When talking about the controls of the Switch we have two types, the Gamepad, or classic comfort restrainer, or on the other bridge player the two belittled controllers that come with the console table when you buy it. Once we know this we can have more clear what are the controls of Friday Night Funkin’ on the Nintendo Switch:
- X: Up
- Y: Left
- B: Down
- A: Right