CHEAP & Discounted Dreamworld Tickets from $89
disclosure : This post may contain affiliate links, I receive a small commission when you make a leverage using some of my links .
We ’ ve found all the best ways to get cheap Dreamworld tickets ! so if you are looking for Dreamworld discounts angstrom well as the cheapest tickets for Dreamworld on the Gold Coast, read on, we have them all listed here.
Gold Coast Editor Rebel and her family spent the day out at the Gold Coast composition parking lot as guests of Dreamworld and have put together this great list of where to get the best deals for Dreamworld.
In brief: TL;DR
- Locals annual passes – from $99 – click here
- Other annual passes – from $179 – click here
- 1 Day Tickets – 2 Parks – from $89 – click here
- Locals annual passes RENEWAL – $89 – click here
* Please note WhiteWater World is nowadays a seasonal worker ballpark operating every Friday, Saturday and Sunday through to 28 March 2021 and then open for the Easter School Holidays 2 April – 18 April inclusive. It closes for winter and then reopens for the September school holidays. Make certain you get your Dreamworld elapse nowadays sol you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate miss out on all the fun !
Read on to find out all the details and get your links to check other discount sites.
Taking a toddler to Dreamworld ? – READ THIS FIRST!!
RELATED: We can besides get you into Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary brassy AND Australia Zoo for FREE If you have always wanted to go on a hot air balloon drive, we have a discount code for that besides !
A great place to celebrate a birthday!
When you ’ ra turning eight years old, the entice of an integral shop class dedicated to LEGO® is a pretty bad drawcard. When that LEGO® store is good next to a Jelly Belly® Store and both of them are located at a root park ? Well, where to celebrate your birthday becomes a no brainer !
We hit up Dreamworld for a day of fun, and boy did it deliver
With Tiger Island, Dreamworld Corroboree, Dreamworld Wildlife Foundation, ABC KIDS WORLD, Wiggles World, Hot Wheels SideWinder, V8 Supercars RedLine, FlowRider, and the Biggest Thrill Rides – some of the tallest, fastest bang rides in the worldly concern – Dreamworld is the ultimate rate for family fun .
While the Big Thrill rides weren ’ t for all of us, the birthday male child celebrated his milestone by going on The Claw EIGHT times in a quarrel. once with me, and extra seven times solo because # nauseated
We loved meandering through the wide broad grounds. There was enough of shadow, batch of refreshments and tonnes of entertainment .
Dreamworld describes it best themselves with :
“ Dreamworld can be anything you can imagine. It ’ s a place where a chew the fat to a travel to to WhiteWater World can make you feel like a commandeer or a mermaid. Where getting up airless and personal with the tigers at Tiger island or the Koalas and Kangaroos at Dreamworld Corroboree, can make you feel like an internet explorer. It ’ s a place where you immerse yourself in a world filled with your darling DreamWorks heroes like Kung Fu Panda, and master the art of karate. or where you can escape in a Faire Faire away fairytale with Shrek, and join the Madagascar animals on their adventures. Step inside and explore resource at bid. ”
Families Magazine top tips for a Dreamworld visit:
- Check out the Dreamworld passes on their website.
- Visit Dreamworld Corroboree – the kids loved the opportunity to get hands on with the animals, and it’s a great place to stop in the shade and recharge for the rest of the day.
- If you want to skip the Saturday and Sunday queues, look into Dreamworld’s virtual ride queuing system, RIDE EXPRESS. With three speeds to choose from, you won’t have to wait in line long, if at all.
- Plan ahead. If you have RACQ membership or NRMA membership, you can gain discounted entry (more on that below). There is SO much to do, so get everyone in the family to choose the one thing they would like to do the most, then map out your day with a plan so that nobody misses out. The Dreamworld site has a downloadable park map to make planning a schedule all the more easy.
- Don’t forget the essentials: Sunblock, hats, camera, charged phone, and maybe a change of clothes for younger kids if needed. Pack your schedule and whatever you do, don’t forget the discounted Dreamworld tickets that you printed out the night before.
What’s new at Dreamworld for 2021?
Since Rebel ’ s travel to there have been some BIG NEW changes at Dreamworld. Check out these bang-up new attractions :
- Sky Voyager – Sky Voyager features modern state-of-the-art technology combining motion-programmed seating and special effects such as wind, sound, light, mist and scents, while suspended in front of a giant dome screen. It’s a fabulous family adventure!
- Fully 6 – Fully 6 opened December 2019 offering offer visitors a unique splash-tacular experience, with twists, turns and drops to get your adrenaline going. Fully 6 is six huge body slides located in Whitewater World.
- World First Triple Launch Coaster – coming in 2021, the Steel Taipan is going to be the ride of your life! (See a sneak preview here!)
- Tiger cubs! – Be sure to visit the tiger nursery at Tiger Island to say hello to their newest arrivals, and check in at Corroboree too, where you might meet some baby crocodiles!
- Australia’s Biggest Pass – there’s so much to see and do at Dreamworld and Whitewater World that you’re going to want to go back over and over again. Check out Australia’s Biggest Pass for unlimited entry for 12 MONTHS, plus heaps of additional member benefits – annual passes from $119 for locals and $179 for everyone else. Click here for Dreamworld annual pass deals.
Cheap Dreamworld tickets & Dreamworld deals – our top tips!
If you ’ re not looking for an annual pass, the good news is that there are multiple places that offer Dreamworld discount rate coupons and vouchers on one introduction tickets to Dreamworld all year round .
Our favourite places for cheap Dreamworld tickets are:
As we said above the keystone to a bang-up day out at Dreamworld ( and getting a discounted ticket ) is planning ahead. Do your homework, click the links above to get the cheapest Dreamworld tickets on-line, and that will leave you more money to spend on the delectable food and animal encounters and early things to do on the Gold Coast with kids .
RELATED: If you are looking for adjustment near Dreamworld, we have reviewed the top 10 hotels nearby so you can make and informed choice !
Here is everything you need to know about Dreamworld:
On a holiday? We have other discount tickets!
We besides know how to get FREE and CHEAP Australia Zoo tickets – suction stop here .
And we can get you a really good discount at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary !
Did you find a dicker ? Let us know in comments below !
Looking for some Pit Stops on your manner to the Gold Coast ? Check out our list here .
Read more: Guide:Class setups – Terraria Wiki