Dreamworld & WhiteWater World Let your resource play
Dreamworld is the largest root parking lot on the Gold Coast and is home to huge variety of rides created to thrill, stacks of family rides, live interactional shows and unique animal attractions, including the australian Wildlife Experience and Tiger Island .
An australian first, the new DreamWorks Experience precinct let ’ s you explore the medieval town of Faire Faire Away, elude to the jungles of Madagascar Madness and visit Po ’ s Garden, with newly themed rides, shows and entertainment.
There ‘s so a lot to see and do at Dreamworld & WhiteWater World that you might have to come back – getting a seasonal worker Pass is the most low-cost way to get the most out of the theme parks. A day out at Dreamworld is one you ‘ll never forget !
Rides, rides, and more rides
Big 9 Thrill Rides
experience the Big 9 Thrill Rides! Dreamworld is home to some of the tallest, fastest and action packed rides in the world with spins, twists, dives and incredible speeds and heights making for a identical fun-filled sidereal day for young and honest-to-god !
Buy Dreamworld Passes hera !
Adrenaline junkies will want to test their metallic element by braving each of the Big 9 thrill rides :
- BuzzSaw – Seated in an open carriage, you will be held in a single waist harness with little to cling on to. This white-knuckle ride starts with a suspenseful 46m vertical ascent that will have you instantly wishing you were back on the ground.
- The Claw – Sink your talons into some real terror on Dreamworld’s latest scream machine. You’ll be propelled 9 stories high, swinging up to 75km/h while spinning 360 degrees on this giant Gyro Swing. It will scare you to shreds!
- Tail Spin – Prepare for a takeoff like never before – you’ll be strapped in to one of twelve mini aeroplanes that soar to a whopping 72 feet. Grab the controls for some pumping air tricks or sit back for the scenic ride.
- Wipeout – Get ready for five minutes of being spun, twisted and tumbled through a body-wrenching range of dumping breakers. The Wipeout is framed by a giant crashing wave and is the mother of all tidal waves.
- Pandamonium – a ride that has a split personality! Thrill seekers will go round and round, side to side and upside down at up to 3.8 G-forces. Soaring 8 metres high under the watchful eyes of the mighty dragon, only true thrill seekers will be able to outlast these 150 seconds of kung-furios pandemonium.
- Tower of Terror II – Test the tonsils on one of the fastest coasters in the world. The Tower’s electro-magnetically powered ‘Escape Pod’ accelerates its passengers to a massive 160 kph in seven seconds before it climbs to almost 38 storeys high
- The Giant Drop – Listed as the tallest vertical free-fall ride in the world (119 metres) in the Guiness Book of World Records. Plummet back to Earth at terminal speed. It’s the closest thing you’ll get to jumping out of a plane!
- Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster – Dreamworld has teamed up with one of the greatest names in motorbike racing history – five time 500cc World Champion and World Record Holder Mick Doohan – to bring the thrill and exhilaration of motoracing to the masses with Australia’s first motorbike rollercoaster.
- Hot Wheels SideWinder – One of the tallest, high speed gravity rollercoasters in the Southern Hemisphere. Speed through a reverse sidewinder and 360 degree loop over 13 stories of revved up, heart thumping fun!
There ‘s no other root park in the nation with more rides in one spot, each adenine singular as the future. They do each come with their own stature, weight and senesce restrictions, therefore make certain to refer to the individual signage displayed at each ride .
venture lovers need not look further than Dreamworld to get their pulses pumping !
There ‘s the classics like Rocky Hollow Log Ride where you can expect to get splashed here and there ( something the kids constantly love ) and the Dreamworld Express which is a capital way to take a enlistment of the ballpark .
For control exhilarate seekers check out the miss from Madgascar rollercoaster and Shockwave which has you plunging and climbing while circling round and round. There ‘s besides everybody ‘s favorite Gingerbread man who now has a his own ride, Gingy ‘s Glider and you can test your driving skills on the bumper cars or in one the vintage cars that take you past the parking lot ‘s Koala family .
There are old age and minimum altitude restrictions on the kids rides. Make certain you check the web site to avoid disappointment .
The DreamWorks Experience
Kung Fu Panda : land of Awesomeness is another fantastic area for kids, with a Kung Fu academy, bumper cars and the modern Pandamonium tease .
Celebrate Aborigianal and Torres Strait Islander inheritance as you learn the ancient craft of making a campfire, face paint, weapon cause, music and art plus hear about the inheritance, traditions and old stories of the autochthonal culture .
Read more: Thinking Like an Economist – Test Bank Go!—all FREE!! · PDF fileThinking Like an Economist Multiple Choice ± Section 00: Introduction 1. Which of the following is not correct? – [PDF D
Come face to face with rare Bengal and Sumatran tigers as they play, writhe and swim at Tiger Island. Go on a walk with adult or cub tigers and pat them while you chat to their trainers and if you ‘re feeling particularly adventurous, you can hired hand feed these beautiful creatures at a monetary value of only $ 55 on top of your normal tag price .
skid in for the ride of your life at the Gold Coast ’ s coolest water park, WhiteWater World ! Just a hop, decamp and a spatter from Dreamworld, combining epinephrine pumping thrills with syndicate expressive style fun in the ultimate Aussie beach eden .
WhiteWater World boasts some of the hottest waterslides on the satellite including one of only two LIM powered rocket coasters in the earth and the only eight-lane Octopus Racer in being. Experience exhilarate slides The Bro, the Super Tubes HydroCoaster or might skid, The Wedgie. If that ‘s not your thing then splash and act in Wiggle Bay or chill out in a tube at the Cave of Waves .
ride into the kernel of a surfer ’ mho universe on Australia ’ s biggest funnel of fun, The green Room or go head to question with your mates on the The little Rippers and see who will be flushed out first .
Theme Park Details
World Pass – Enjoy Both Theme Parks for Less!
Buy a World Pass here.
Buy Dreamworld Passes here !
Dreamworld is clear 10am to 5pm except Christmas Day ( 25 December ) and ANZAC Day. Hours may be extended during school holidays .
WhiteWater World is loose 10am to 4pm ( minimum ) except Christmas Day ( 25 December ) and ANZAC Day. Hours extended during summer .
How To Get There
Dreamworld is located at the northerly end of the Gold Coast, on the Pacific Highway ( M1 ) Coomera, 17 kilometres ( 20 minutes ) north of Surfers Paradise and 48 kilometres ( 40 minutes ) south of Brisbane. There are many transmit options to Dreamworld, including bus, bus, vilify, car and helicopter transfers .
What kind of theme park would it be if it did n’t cater to the kids ? Dreamworld is suitable for children of all ages, with all appropriate facilities including parent rooms, shaded eat and play areas and strollers for hire. Plus there ‘s Wiggles World and a batch of syndicate friendly rides .
There is access for guests with a disability .
There are height restrictions on major exhilarate rides. Children under one year are not permitted on any rides. Children under four years must be accompanied by an adult on all desirable rides. See the broad list of parking lot guidelines here .
SkyPoint Observation Deck & Climb
Q1 Tower, is a must-see for all visitors and the perfect location to start your Gold Coast adventure. Boasting Australia’s only beachside observation deck and highest open air building climb, this unique destination offers spectacular 360 degree views from up to 270m in the air, sumptuous food and drinks, plus an exciting and educational tourism experience.
SkyPoint Observation Deck is a celebration of the Gold Coast ’ s history, polish and tourism treasures. The attraction promotes the life style and the entire spectrum of experiences available on the Gold Coast .
Located 230 metres above the ground, SkyPoint boasts :
- One of the fastest elevators in the world taking you from ground to Level 77 in just 42.7 seconds
- A mini museum in the sky providing guests with a wealth of facts and information to plan the ultimate Gold Coast adventure
- SkyPoint Weather Station presented by the Bureau of Meteorology including a live feed of the local weather radar and interactive weather information
- Surf Lifesaving Queensland display, educating guests on official surf and sun safety, reading the flags and providing vital patrol information to guests
- SkyPoint theatrette presenting “The Birth of Paradise” – a fifteen minute rollercoaster ride on our flamboyant and colourful history
Buy Skypoint Observation Deck Tickets
Buy Skypoint Climb Tickets
SkyPoint Observation Deck is open from 9am to 9pm Sunday to Thursday and 9am to midnight every Friday and Saturday night .
Images courtesy Tourism & Events Queensland, Tourism Australia, Destination Gold Coast & Getty Images
Category : Uncategorized