Coi Leray braids are elephantine knotless braids with curly ends that are named after and inspired by the rapper Coi Leray, who is frequently spot rocking curtly elephantine knotless braids with curly ends hairstyles .
Coi Leray braids are presently trending with everyone putting their own spin on them and we ’ ll be covering everything you should know in this article .
Black Beauty Bombshells is a player in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program. At no extra monetary value to you, We earn a small commission on qualifying purchases .
How to do Coi Leray braids
For this hairdo, you ’ ll want ;
beginning by sectioning dry and moisturized stretch hair into thick sections using a rat tail comb. The number of sections you should have depends on how many braids you want on your head .
Take the Shine n Jam and apply it to your separate sections. This helps with making the parts look bang-up and getting a taming the fly aways after sectioning the hair .
As is the average in knotless braids, beginning by braiding your own hair and gradually feed in the braid hair. If you ’ re going the DIY route, I recommend getting a wooden rack for hair. The wooden hair rack is used to place the prepped braiding hair and helps you move along faster .
After your braid your hair to your hope length, use the rubber bands to secure the ends and leave a bite of hair out at the ends. Repeat the same process until you ’ re satisfied with the total of braids on your question .
Use the permanent wave rods to wrap the haircloth at your ends and dip them in hot water. Dry out your hair using a towel and apply some mousse on your braids .
Lay your edges and remove the permanent wave rods from your hair. If you followed all the steps correctly, the end leave should be light elephantine knotless braids with curly ends .
For a detail ocular, refer to the video below .
25 Cute Coi Leray Inspired Braids Hairstyles
From long knotless braids with curly ends to the criterion short knotless braids that Coi leray rocks, hera ’ second 20 different Coi Leray inspired braids .
1) Jumbo Coi Leray braids
2) Jumbo large part Coi Leray braids
3) Blonde Coi Leray braids
4) Jumbo Coi Leray braids
5) Large part Jumbo Coi Leray braids
6) Medium jumbo Coi Leray braids
7) Jumbo large part Coi Leray braids
8) Coi Leray braids for kids
9) Large part jumbo Coi Leray braids
10) Large part medium Coi Leray braids
11) Short jumbo Coi Leray braids
12) Blonde Coi Leray Braids
13) Short Coi Leray braids
14) Medium Coi Leray braids
15) Short maroon Coi Leray braids
16) Short Coi Leray braids
17) Medium length Coi Leray braids
18) Short blonde Coi Leray braids
19) Short large part Coi Leray braids
20) Short blonde Coi Leray braids
21) Brown Coi Leray Braids
22) Coi Leray braids for kids
23) Long Coi Leray braids
24) Short Coi Leray Braids
25) Mixed colors Coi Leray braids
Which one of these Coi Leray inspired braids hairstyles will you be trying ?
Read more: List of islands of Greece – Wikipedia
Coi Leray braids maintenance tips
- Wear a silk bonnet or silk scarf to bed at night.
- Wash your hair the same way you would if you didn’t have any braids in if you plan on keeping them in for longer than 4 weeks.
- Use a dry shampoo and cotton ball or cloth to clean your scalp if you don’t plan on washing your braids or an apple cider vinegar hair rinse to remove scalp buildup and dandruff.
- Apply mousse on your braids to tame flyaways and give them a shine occasionally.
- Use a curling butter and flexi rods on your curls to maintain them and avoid tangling.