not sure if you ‘re cook for on-line eruditeness ? Click to enroll yourself in the on-line, self-paced Quest for Success Canvas course ! You can use this course for hold resources like NetTutor for free on-line tutoring ! To enroll, you ‘ll need to use your Canvas credentials ( see below ). If you barely want a immediate guide alternatively, check out the student Quick-Start Guide to Canvas. You can besides view the “ Introduction to Canvas ” overview video below, or check out the FAQs & troubleshooting steps for extra accompaniment, or access in-person or call support through the Panther Learning Lab .
Log in Help
Your Canvas log in is DIFFERENT than your PAWS log in ! To log in to your Canvas courses, follow the steps below :
1. Go to hartnell.instructure.com
2. Use the following credentials to log in:
Reading: Canvas Help for Students
Username: [Student ID #]
example : 1234567
Password: [8-digit date of birth]
case : 01011990 ( if your birthday is January 1st, 1990 )
3. Click “Log in”
That’s it! You should now see all of your Canvas courses .
still ca n’t log in ? Scroll down to the bottom of this page for more advanced trouble-shoot steps .
Introduction to Canvas Video
200 – Canvas Overview for Students from Canvas LMS on Vimeo
If you still ca n’t log in or ca n’t see your courses, try double checking the pursue :
- Make certain you ‘ve been in full registered ( NOT waitlisted ) in PAWS and allow until the end of the shape day ( M-F, 8 am to 5 prime minister ) for your report to be quick. Example: If you registered at 8 am on Saturday, you will not be able to log in until Monday ( by 5 autopsy at the latest ) .
- Make sure your class has officially started ! sometimes your teacher will be able to make your course fabric available early, but normally it wo n’t be available until the official first day of class .
- If you can see your course in Canvas but ca n’t go into your class so far, your teacher may not have published ( opened ) your course. Please email your teacher to see when s/he will publish your run .
- Your path may not show up in your Dashboard if you have several Canvas classes ! To make surely it shows up in your Dashboard for easy access, go to “ Courses ” then click “ All Courses ”. You can then click the asterisk picture next to any course you want to show up in your Dashboard, or you can go directly into the course by clicking its claim .
- If you ‘ve been in full registered in PAWS for more than 2 business days and you however do n’t see your course, it may be besides early ! Courses are created in Canvas approximately 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the semester, so do n’t fret if you do n’t see your courses so far .
- You may have forgotten your password. To reset your password, click “ Forgot Password ” at hartnell.instructure.com, and it will go to your Hartnell Student Gmail explanation (view instructions for accessing your student Gmail account ).
- Learn more about the basic calculator requirements for using Canvas or Zoom requirements
For more support
For more support with Canvas, visit our Academic Support Online FAQ. You can besides complete the Student PASS Help or Password Reset form. One of our staff members will get back to you. If you would like tutoring for your class, check our update Online Panther Learning Lab schedule .