How Does it Work?
The Registration cart becomes available when the classify schedule is posted for a semester or term .
- Go into MyMAP
- Select classes and save them to your cart by clicking on the “C”.
- Go to your cart, drag and drop to put classes in order of priority, and Submit your cart by 6 p.m. MT the day before your priority registration date.
- If you need to edit your cart, go ahead! Just remember to do so by the deadline.
- Normal registration resumes at midnight MT on your priority registration date
Keep in heed that using the haul does not reserve seats or guarantee you will get the classes you save. Be prepared to register manually at midnight if the haul is unable to add what you want .
Registration Cart Rules
Reading: Registration Cart
Submitting your Cart –Click on the green “ Submit ” release on the Cart page. The organization will not process your cart if it is not submitted. After 6:00 post meridiem MT the day before your priority adjustment day, you can no longer save classes to your handcart .
Editing your Cart – You can edit your handcart after you submit it up until 6:00 post meridiem MT the day before your precedence adjustment go steady .
class registration Rules – You will not be registered for a class if you do not meet the adjustment rules ( e.g. prerequisite requirements or limitations ) .
classify Processing Order – The classes in your haul are processed in the orderliness you saved them, top to bottom. Once classes are in your handcart you can drag and drop to place them in the priority order you want .
Waitlist – When you submit your haul, you can choose to be placed on the waitlist for all classes that are full at the prison term your cart is processed. You can not waitlist envelopes. After your haul is processed control which classes were added to a waitlist and make sure to remove yourself from any that you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate want.
Holds – The system will not add your classes if you have registration holds. You will be warned if you have holds when you save classes to your haul to give you a prospect to resolve them. Any holds placed after your handcart is submitted that are unresolved will prevent the handcart from march .
utmost Hours – You can save up to 30 hours in your cart. You will not be registered for more than your max credit hour limit ( undergraduate – 18 per semester/9 per term ; graduate – 22 per semester/11 per term ) .
multiple Sections – You can not save more than one section of a course to your haul. Cross-listed classes will replace each early vitamin a well ( e.g. Bio 446 and PWS 446 ). Exceptions are :
- Lecture and lab courses (e.g. PDBio 220). You can save a lecture and a lab.
- R-suffix courses (e.g. BIO 494R)
hebdomadally Layout and Time Conflicts. The haul will not stop you from adding classes with conflicting times. You can use the “ weekly schedule ” creature on the haul foliate to ensure that none of the classes you add to your handcart conflict.
Permission-to-add Codes. Classes that require a permission-to-add code can be saved to your handcart, but will not be added to your agenda without a code.
audit. There is no way to audit a class through the handcart, because you can ’ thymine add a class for audit until the first day of course with a permission-to-audit code .
Department Changes to a class after Saved in Cart. If the department makes a change to the time, date, location, etc. of a course after you save it to your cart, the cart may not reflect those changes .
Tips to Remember
- Carts are processed randomly before midnight MT of your priority date.
- At midnight, normal registration using the “A” to add begins.
- You can always refer back to your YMessage or the cart History tab to see the results of the cart processing.
- Remember that failed adds may be due to normal registration rules, not a problem with the cart processing. Registrar’s Office employees can help troubleshoot if needed.